Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Girls Are My Treasure

Phew. Sooo the day had come. The farewell day with my friends. It was the last day of the exams, and we took photos with friends, teachers, and read Yaasin together (minus Angga & Fiona). It was also Ade's birthday, so she accomodated the cheese cakes and drinks. Thanx de!

This friday I would've gone to Jakarta for sure. And continue to Bandung, to continue study in SSC (gosh, why is my day always full with books? I've gone through my exam, though). So these day, I'm gonna pack things up. Sometimes I go to school also, to give the teachers our CD. The SCUMstuco13; consists of our photos, songs, videos, and contact memo.

Today when I arrived at school, I really had nothing to do. Surely not one of my classmate came. So I was just ate, talked to my boyfriend (yeah, that's why I came ;), and give the teachers the CD. Then what? Everybody got into their classroom, studying. You can't imagine how jealous I was.. Yeah, the boring class I usually attend, and unpatiently went out of the class when the bell rang. Now I really wanna get into it again. Somehow.

Actually the moarning things supposed to be finished by few days ago. Now everybody seems moved on with their new activity. Some already started the bimbel, some are enjoying their free time - revenging on those torturement days when we had not enough sleep, and some got a part time job at KBRI. Making passport, something like that.

Me? In between maybe. Hehe. My bimbel day will be started at Monday, soo kinda in holiday. I memorised back all the photographs we had taken, on the last 6 months. Almost burst into tears, but surely sad. I wouldn't be in those days again. Like what they say, high school days are the most beautiful days.



Owkayy enough exaggerating (am I? Huh? No I'm not :), those clothes are waiting to be pressed. Sumbuddy help...

1 Comments:

Blogger vana_te3yar said...

mbaa giita. pheew. ur story make me wanna cry. doughh. apa emang iiya yah,, klas 3 sma ituu beratt dan sangaatt lah indahh ?? huhu.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home